Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's really not a big deal.....

I was sitting here at work and my cell phone rang. I was thinking "What the hell?" And then I thought....Oh it must be Glynis. We had been texted back and forth. Yes...I know I'm at work and should not be texted on my cell phone...So shut up! Anyway....I answered the phone and it was the recept for my dentist. I have an appt on Friday morning for my 6 month cleaning. I told her OK...and then it dawned on me...I work on Fridays now. Crap. I told her I forgot that I work Fridays so I will have to reschedule. She always gets so tweaked when I have to do that. It's really not a big deal. Just get out the little book and tell me when I can come. She just gets so frustrated. The first appt she gave me was at 2:00 in the afternoon. I hate appts then. Right in the middle of the day. I like my appts in the morning. Especially the dentist. I do not like to eat before I go. I have this fear of the hygienists flicking something out from between my teeth that I had just eaten. Grosses me out. So I always make them in the morning and then eat when I'm done. Is anyone else like that?
Or am I just weird?
OK....never mind.
You don't have to answer that.....

3 comments:

Adriana said...

I don't like eating before the dentist either... it's like not, um, showering before a certain doctor's appointment LMAO. I mean I'm sure they get patients who can't help it, just their schedule only allows them to go after their lunch, but still I'm sure they'd at least brush their teeth prior, ya know? Although, you'd probably still have some food deep in the cracks LOL.

word: there is no word shown what am i supposed to do?
oh ok - i hit publish and it gave me a word hahaha... It is.....

Phookina LMAO

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

HAHAHAHA!!! At both your analogy and your word!
My word is prifu~

OK...some of these crack me up!

Renee Eve said...

Good Morning Barbara and Gals,

This blog reminded me to make appointments for my family, so Thank you very much. I'm the same way I must always have my teeth brushed before the dentist, when I worked and went right after work, before children LOL I use to take my toothbrush and toothpast to work with me to brush before I left. But I don't think were the only ones, because my boss use to do the same thing, He would always say to me ok kid, going to clean my mouth before the dentist. So I think we all feel that way.

Sorry, I havent been stopping by more, but I have been so busy, Today I am staying HOME my house and laundry need me, I hope my back lets me keep up. I always have back pain with arthritis you know around 40 that creeps up on us, well about 4 weeks ago I was sorting laundry and did something to my back, well my doctor said I injured my L5 disc thats buldged (I have had that for about 10 years now) so he gave me a cortizone shot with steriod pack for 7 days. Then he wants me to see a pain management doctor. Plus I have to see a surgeon on my carpal tunnel, I said to him do you realize I'm only 43??? Then he said yes but you know your weight. WHY is it everything is blamed on WEIGHT and SMOKING???? I quit smoking 5 years ago put weight on and cant get it off, didn't weigh this much when I smoked so whats better??? Smoking?? or Being Heavy??? I'm sorry I don't like the Fat word. I try everyday to stay on a diet but I fall off. Oh well like they said on Oprah, You have to love yourself first so I LOVE MYSELF, and I will keep on truckin!!!

Talk to you guys later in the day.