Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cards are Done!







OK....cards are done. I had most of them done last night. I just needed to put the last few together. Didn't take very long today. I worked on them for about 4 hours last night, and then about an hour today. AND....I didn't have to buy anything! I could have gone to the store and bought stuff, but then I would have been in the hole. What's the point of being paid money to make cards if you turn around and spend more money??? LOL! So I figured out what I wanted to do with what I had already.
So I made little Graduation hats and tassels and then made trifold cards and put the hat on front as something to close the card. I think they turned out good....but I'm still super nervous about whether they are good enough for the person who wants them. I freak out when someone wants to pay me for cards. If I'm just making a card for them for free....then I think....well its free so they can't complain! I'm sure she will like them. I'm just panicked a little. But that's just me! I also wanted to keep them simple because half of them are for boys.
So I will take them to work tomorrow and cross my fingers......

No comments: