Saturday, June 20, 2009

loooooooooong day......


oooof....Has it been a long day. I did not get to bed until late last night because Bryan and Celina are in town. And then I needed to get up at 6am to take Mom, sister, BOL and niece to the airport because they left this morning for Hawaii. I could not get to sleep. You would think it was me who l was leaving on a trip in the morning. I seriously woke up every hour. I finally just got up at 5:45am. When I got home from being the shuttle driver, I decided to go turn a movie on because Bryan and Celina were still asleep. Well guess who ended up going back to sleep for 3 hours? Yep. I didn't even get to say goodbye to hubby who was off for the day to a car show. Oh well.

Beth came over today and we made cards. I used all new paper that I have not used before. FUN FUN FUN! Beth, of course, made the cutest cards. She made a really cute one with a wheelbarrow stamp that she colored in the flowers and little bird. Cute. I will upload pics of some of mine.

And my day is not even over. I made a jello salad for tomorrows BBQ. I have potatoes boiling for the potato salad and the eggs are now cooling. When I am done with the potatoes, I still have about 9 cards I want to do. They will be 3 sets of 3 of a kind for a project I'm doing. Won't take long.....I hope.....

1 comment:

DreamaTexas said...

My friend Tove sent me this!!!.....
...
I am only as strong as the coffee I drink,the hair spray I use
and the friends I have.

xoxo
Have a great end of your week end Barb and a good week!