Friday, June 26, 2009

So sad.....

Two completely different American Icons....both gone. I feel really strange about this. You knew that Farrah was going to die. The poor woman was dealing with a horrible cancer, and you actually felt relief that she was no longer in pain. Michael...I'm surprisingly very sad about this. I have not been a fan or behind him in any way for several years. I think the things that he has done to his body, and reports of his odd personal life have turned me away from being a fan. But you have to realize that he was MICHAEL JACKSON. He was the most popular artist in the entire world for so many years. So you have Farrah...the Icon of American wholesomeness...a beautiful and talented actress...gone....and you have Michael Jackson...the most popular man in the world for decades. Unfortunately, Farrah's death will be put into the background. I hope that News sites will not do this. This beautiful woman deserves to be recognized for her achievements. But I have a feeling that she will be....
My thoughts are with both of their families and friends.....

No comments: