Thursday, June 18, 2009

Totally Made My Day!

You know how the other day I mentioned saying Hi to some people that I went to school with? That I went up to them regardless of whether they were going to remember me or not....Well that happened to me this afternoon! A guy sent me a message on FB and asked for me by my maiden name. We went to Junior High together, although he was a year younger. I recognized his name, but not his face. We chatted a little back and forth through messaging. He remembers me a lot more than I remembered him. But the more we chatted the more things started coming back. He was a class younger, but he hung out with a lot of people from my class. He mentioned some names from his class, and I remembered all of them. I think the reason I didn't remember him as much is because he moved away before High School. It made my day to have someone remember me. Just like how I hoped I made Karen and Steve feel on Monday. I just think this whole thing is so weird that what I did a couple days ago, has come back now to me. Is this what people refer to as 'Good Karma" ????
If it is....then I will take it!

No comments: