Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Plasma Blahs......

Ugh...I really need to remember to eat something before and after donating plasma. I got super light headed every time I moved this afternoon. Did not feel well at all. Katie and I were going to go to the 12:25 Transformers movie but I asked her if we could go to the 12:55 instead because I needed to eat. Afterwards I wanted to go look for some sandals for work. I found a couple pairs but then started to feel light headed and clammy again so I asked her to take me home. I ended up turning on the air conditioner in the bedroom and going to sleep. I just woke up. I still feel kinda blah....
Transformers was good. But it was obviously made for guys. Guess some directors don't think girls want to see action movies. I mean come on...did they really need to put very large gold metal balls on a robot????

No comments: