Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh Bubba.....

Look how freaking swollen my ankle was! They are better today.

While we were at the beach this weekend, Bryan & Celina came down and stayed at the house and watched the kitties. They were coming down that weekend anyway, it just happened to fall on the weekend we already had planned on going to the beach. So it worked out that they could feed the kitties instead of having the neighbor boy do it.

I left them a note on what they could and could not do with the kitties being inside. The biggest things was "Watch out for Kodi. He will bolt through the door if given the chance." Well guess who bolted? At midnight. Yep...the black cat Kodiak. From what I can remember of my conversation with Bryan, it started like this...."I might as well confess and tell you now before the neighbors tell you." So I knew something was not good, and figured it involved Kodi. It did. Bryan said that at midnight he, Celina and their friend Charlie were going to go out and sit in the hot tub. As soon as they opened the back door, Kodi took off. So the 3 of them, in swimsuits, spent the next half hour or so running around our neighbors backyard with flashlights chasing the cat. Poor Celina fell at one point and scraped her leg. They couldn't get the cat, so they decided to go sit in the hot tub and just leave the back door open and see if he would go in by himself. About an hour or so later Kodi did just that. He went back in the house. One of them jumped up and shut the door so that he would not get back out.....and promptly locked them all out of the house. So it is now after 1AM and they are out back in swimsuits, locked out of the house. I have never been a fan of the key hid outside, so they didn't have that option. Bryan, apparently has been in this situation before because he was able to get back inside. Needless to say, I will be fixing that little problem so that "others" can't figure out how to get in!

3 comments:

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Hey Bon!
I did not even drink any pop yesterday. I think it may have been the ham from Sunday mornings breakfast, and the sunburn that I still had on my legs. They are not swollen anymore. Not fun!

Renee Eve said...

Hi Barbara and anyone else who stops in,

Well my Mommys home, she came home yesterday. Its SOOO nice to have her home, but its a lot of work. Shes getting stronger in her left leg but her right leg is still so weak, I don't understand it, she fell going into my kitchen from the family room and its a small step, but John was home and Vincent so they helped her get up. Shes glad to be home also. She just feels guilty taking over mine and Johns bed (its a king size and very comfy) John and I are sleeping on our recliners in the family room, hey its not forever and thats what we told her. Our bed is Higher than the boys, and she cannot get upstairs to her bed, well she can crawl upstairs but there is no way she can get down. Her intake nurse for home health care come over today, Her Physical Therapist is coming over tomorrow. Its a guy I forgot his name LOL but he sounded very nice, he will be here between 11-12 and then give me his schedule either 2 or 3 days a week, then the OT, and AIDE and the regular RN I am soooo tired trying to coordinate everything with the Home Health Care and her meds. I still have to clean I will get to that, maybe start tonite while the Wings are on.

Oh Barb, thats so scary about your swollen feet/ankles but least they are not swollen anymore. I bet it was from the sun. Pop don't swell me up either, but I use to be a popacholic, Diet Pepsi or Diet Cherry Pepsi, now I drink Crystal Lite on the go Raspberry Lemonade, I LOVE IT. They have a sale at Meijers this week if you buy 2 boxes of Crystal Lite you get a case of 12 oz bottles for free, so I bought 4 boxes and I got 2 cases of water for free, limit was 2. I'm gonna go get some more if I have time LOL. OK I will end this post then I have to tell you guys something else.

Renee Eve said...

OK, sooo I took Anthony to school, I'm at home around 8:15 am. Middle school starts at 7:58 am. So I'm getting Victor ready (Vincent takes the bus now) and I get a phone call from the Middle School its the Asst. Principal AGAIN. He said Mrs. Olson I have Anthony in the office already, for being disrespectful, I said ok for what??? She said well Mrs. Knapp (CRAP my name for her) asked him to go get his books to turn in for the end of the year, so he came back with his Math book, no biggy, it was MATH CLASS well she yells at him and says I asked you to bring all your books, MATH AND LANGUAGE ARTS!!!!! he said I didn't hear you and please Mrs. Knapp NOT TODAY!!!!! (shes given him nothing but grief all year long) she screamed and said GO TO THE OFFICE NOW, so he went to the office and Mr. Gardner said to him what am I gonna do with you Anthony, Anthony said I don't care. So he called me and said I'm suspending your son for the rest of the year!!!! I said fine, DO IT, I would of said more, but Vincent has 2 more years left there, but this has been the MOST un understanding school I have ever dealt with, that teacher gave him NOTHING but grief all year, knowing all of his mental problems, shes a BITCH and I will tell her that when Vincent leaves, my Victor is going to a different school, I WILL NOT LET HIM GO TO ALGONQUIN. I think its like Donna said they all want cookie cutter kids. then go live on Fantasy Island and teach there. Ok talk to you guys later

Love,
Renee eve xoxoxoxo