Monday, June 1, 2009

I forgot

I was busy at work and forgot to blog. I even had a blog all ready in my head, but was busy and didn't remember to write it. And then late this afternoon my ankles were feeling weird so I looked at them. They were huge! They were both super swollen. I think I was in the sun too much this weekend. I don't know what happened. I took a pic on my cell phone. I will share tomorrow. Anyway, they were super swollen, so I came home and did a few things on the computer then went to bed to prop them up. So I will be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Bon'O said...

Better today Barb? I've discovered the thickness of my ankles is directly proportional to how many sodas I consume...water or iced tea=skinny ankles...diet Squirt or diet Dr. Pepper=overfilled waterballoons about to pop!