Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stupid Dork Me Got a Sunburn

Scotch Broom was blooming all over the place. It's pretty, but a lot of people are allergic to it.
The seagulls were all facing the sunset.
The wind was making zen-like patterns in the sand.
This sunset picture was blurry, but I still like it.
Sunset.
Heading back to the campsite after sunset.
Hubby jumping into the picture like a big dork.
My sunburned shins. They don't look as bad today, but they still hurt.

Owie. I was not paying attention this weekend and got a nasty sunburn. We had beautiful blue sky the entire time, and we were totally taking advantage of it sitting in reclining chairs out in the sun. If we tried to move into the shade we got really cold. I was in capris and I burned the front of my legs and my nose really bad. Jody gave me some sunscreen, but by that point it was too late. And for some reason sunscreen does not prevent the first burn of the season. It never fails. All of us ended up with something burned except Katie and Tim. We all had a great time, as always!

No comments: