Monday, May 18, 2009

F'n Viruses Piss me off....

I'm so pissed. I got another virus on my home computer. I don't understand why I can't play a couple games on the internet without getting a virus. I had virus blockers, but whatever this was it disabled both of my blockers, my search engine, updates and downloads. Anytime we tried to download a virus blocker/remover it kicked us off the internet and rebooted the computer. I'm so pissed. Can you tell? There was one window that would pop up and give you 50 seconds before it restarted the computer. That would come on maybe 5 or 6 times in a row then my computer guy would get rid of it only for it to come back an hour or so later. He worked on the computer all day. I told him at one point that I just wanted top toss the f***ker out the window and get a new one.
I'm at a loss as to what to do now. Do I suck it up and get a new Mac computer like my son keeps telling me to do? Do I just sit back and see how well this new fix works? Or do I give up on my games and stuff? I don't think it is fair that i have to give up something that I enjoy because of fear of viruses. But this last one was a doozie.
Argh....I don't know what to do.....

No comments: