Monday, May 4, 2009

Cook Bookers

We are putting together a cook book at work for our yearly fund raiser. So far we only have 24 recipes in there. I have only put in 2.....Cornucopia Salad and the Irish Cream Bundt Cake. It's hard for me to put in recipes for say...a main dish....because I do not measure anything when I cook dinner. I just know how much of whatever to use by sight. I dump some in, and then add some more. Such as spices in spaghetti sauce. I can tell you what spices I use, but I have no clue how much I dump in there.
We are going to try and have 300-400 recipes in there. Oiy...That's a lot. But if everyone submitted 3 recipes we would have that many.
So if any of you have really good recipes for anything, main dish, side dish, salad, soup, snacks, desserts, cookies, candy, drinks.....anything....I will credit your name in the book!
I would really like to add some regional type dishes that we may not have ever heard of here in the Northwest. I mean come on...how many salmon and apple recipes can we put in the book???

No comments: