Thursday, May 7, 2009

Nothing to Say....But I will keep a look out for Harrison Ford!

I have come here so many times today just to leave. I have not had anything worth saying. I have a lot of stuff going on in my head, but nothing I want to write about. Does that make sense? It does to me. I have things that I want to talk about, but some of it I have talked about before so I don't want to repeat. Some of it is about other people, so I don't want to talk about them. Just doesn't feel right. So I will be back tomorrow. I will be in search of something funny or interesting to talk about. But don't count on it being funny OR interesting! LOL!
Looking forward to Survivor coming on. Man.....can we get rid of Coach already???!!!
Idol...Sad to see Allison go. I really liked her. But someone had to go and I liked all of the Top 4. She will be fine. I may actually buy her CD.
When is So You Think You Can Dance going to start? Can't wait!
Harrison Ford, Brendan Fraiser and Keri Russell are in town filming a movie. They will be at a bowling alley across town, and also just a few blocks from my work place! So cross your fingers that they will have some down time and they just happen to take a little walk, or drive East and...oooo...look at those old houses! Maybe we should see if we can take a little tour in one of them. Gee Harrison...do you think that one could be haunted? Do you think they will take us up to the third floor where the ghost is???
COME ON OVER GUYS! We'll give you a tour! LOL!

4 comments:

Bon'O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bon'O said...

I loved this, Barb! Reminds me of my own 'going nowhere @ 90mph' stream of consciousness thought process.


(word verification is "fruund"~~Have a great Mom's Day Weekend, my fruund!)

Oops...deleted my first 'cuz I did my trademark unclosed parenthesis. I hate REALLY short-term memory loss!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

LOL! Hi Bon!
I know....I just could not think straight yesterday!
I still need to find something for today. I'm at work though inputting recipes for our fund raiser cookbook. So I will be back later with a new blog.
Love your sentence!

word: seiver
sentence: Be careful with that knife. You may seiver a finger!

Glynis said...

SO? Did you find Harrison Ford yet?

Or...did you find him and THAT is why there is no blog posted yet?

Hmmmm....