Friday, May 8, 2009

Shut up Mind.....Harrison Watch

This is Bryan and Katie. Bryan is the one doing all the NON-touching!
This one just cracks me up!
______________________________________________

Is it just me or does everyone hold conversations with themselves in their head? My mind will not shut up. Especially when I drive. OK...now I just sound weird. When I drive I have a running commentary going on. Constantly. I can write an entire movie script in my head when I drive to Seattle. I can have conversations with people who I have never met. Lets just say...Oprah. I start thinking about what I would say to Oprah if I ever ran into her somewhere, like a party. Like that would ever happen! But I will have an entire conversation with her....in my head. How weird is that???? I know....I'm scaring you aren't I??? When I was coming back to work from my lunch break, I was driving along down the freeway and someone quickly took an exit when it was almost too late. You know when someone drives through the median area and they kick up all the dirt and crap that is in there because no one ever drives through there. Well that same thing happened this morning, at the same exit, except that this morning the person decided to NOT take the exit. So they drove through all of that same dirt and crap. So in my mind I'm thinking..."That happened this morning, but they were coming on, and that guy was getting off. Did I just say that guy was getting off???? " Well that made me start laughing. So here I am driving down the freeway cracking up at myself.


Now I'm wondering....Am I just crazy????
Harrison Watch......Have not seen him yet. Someone needs to call his Manager and tell them that Harrison is more than welcome to come down to the office and I'll personally give him a tour of the house! Maybe after the tour we can go out for a bite to eat! (i have not held this conversation in my head....yet!)


No comments: