Saturday, May 16, 2009

Alone again.....Naturally

I'm at work today....all alone. There were a couple agents in this morning briefly, but they have all gone. There is one agent over at the other building right now, but I'm not sure how much longer he is going to stay. The agent who was suppose to be on floor this afternoon called and said he couldn't make it. It's to nice outside to be sitting in here. The phone has hardly rang at all. But we have had some floor calls from people asking about certain listings, so that is why we stay open on the weekends. It's all good though. I don't mind working the occasional Saturday or Sunday. Katie stopped by. She was at the Zoo this morning for an orientation for a volunteer position. She is going to volunteer one day a week either 4 hours in the morning or 4 hours in the afternoon...calll!!!!! wow a call....anyway, she is going to be talking to people about Zoo-Doo compost, which is exactly what it sounds like it is...poop. They sell the elephant poop for fertilizer and stuff. The other thing she gets to do is work with the Lorakeets! Fun! She will get to stand in the bird house and help people feed the birds. That sounds like fun!
When Katie went to leave I told her I was going to run upstairs and fill the kitchen supplies and then I wouldn't have anything else to do today but answer phones. I told her that I was probably going to be alone for the rest of the day....well except Mary the ghost. So we laughed, and then I freaked myself out. She left and I literally ran up the stairs, saw that the kitchen supplies were already full (thank you Karen) and then I ran back downstairs! Like anything is going to happen in the middle of the day. But I still freaked myself out. Don't know why. I think it was just going upstairs when there is no one else in the building. Silly me....

No comments: