Friday, May 22, 2009

My Name is Earl is now Without a Trace

It was announced today what shows are being canceled. They are canceling My Name is Earl and Without a Trace. Those 2 really surprise me. Doesn't Earl get nominated for awards? I admit that I do not watch this show very often, but I also don't watch 30 Rock. I catch these shows only once in a while. Without a Trace I watch more, and its a really good show. Other shows that are being canceled are Samantha Who, Cupid, Boston Legal and ER. We already knew that Boston Legal and ER were ending. Cupid just started though. I hate when they don't give a show a chance to get some regular fans. I watched Cupid a few times. It wasn't bad. Good enough to at least give it another year. It has only been on a few times. There were quite a bit more. I was shocked....shocked...that NBC canceled Medium. Are you kidding me??? Why cancel a show that your leading lady won an award for??? So glad that CBS picked it up. Just one more reason to watch CBS I guess. Most of the time I feel that the hour long shows have gotten pretty boring. I was spoiled with cable shows like Sex and the City, Sopranos and Dexter. I want a little juice to the story. Greys has been pretty good, except I could not get into this season.....until the Finale, which made me cry. The ER Finale was a joke. What a complete letdown. I thought the show deserved a better ending then what we got. Oh well. And I need to get caught up on Brothers & Sisters.
In other news....we are going to Hawaii in September! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait! I don't care if I do anything the entire week except lay around on the beach!

3 comments:

Adriana said...

OMG I love Without a Trace, and Samantha Who? !!!! How dare they!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

I know! I wonder if they will show old episodes in syndication?

Glynis said...

Do you remember when they canceled "Commander And Chief"? I loved that show! Gina Davis was incredible and I am pretty sure she won a Golden Globe and Emmy for the show...and then they messed with the schedule so much that even the biggest fans couldn't find the show. Next thing you know, it's been pulled.

The networks all deserve to fail when they mess around like that! NBC has a hit with Medium and they are pulling it? They are already ranked 4th network. Looks like they are going for 5th.