Saturday, May 9, 2009

♥♥Beth Day♥♥



This is Beth's card. I think she is going to still add some ribbon down the left side. I suggested yellow to make the centers of the daisey's pop!

I spent the day today with my friend Beth making cards. I love this day. The only thing is we work so hard that the day goes way too fast. She made the most amazingly detailed card. It took her the entire afternoon. I, of course, just slapped some paper together and added some kind of embellishment and called it good! She completely made her card. She used a stamp to make the background paper, she quilled all of the flowers and crimped all the the leaves. Oiy....it was a lot of work, but it's beautiful. And she made the little pot for the flowers. I can't wait to try to make one myself!





I'm pooped, so this is all ya get today....

1 comment:

DreamaTexas said...

Happy Mother's Day to you all including me and the ones who have only fur babies.
The cards are so totally awesome. They really are so beautiful. I am still waiting for mine to arrive in the mail.
xoxo
Glynis loved your pregnacy photo on FaceBook with the twins. Beautiful!
ReneeEve hon I am thinking about you. I know this is a difficult time for your family putting your Mom in the nursing home for awhile. Please let me know how she is doing and if you need to talk then call any time. I've been through all this with my grandmother and my uncle.
Have a wonderful week end ladies. My sister is still her and has extended her stay and then next week my friend doug is coming in and he surprised by telling me he will be in for a couple of days and I get to choose the restaurant and what ever I decide. He wanted to come in and mow my grass for me and he insists that he look under the hood of my SUV. He's so sweet. I tell him no and he says what are friends for. He wants me to have a spa day also. He feels I need some rest and relxation. I'm oberwhelmed at his generosity. I've been overwhelmed for 2 weeks but now I'm overwhelmed in a good way. I would like to just relax at the beach hotel and have a drink; Sex On The Beach served on the rocks. He said that would be fine.