Sunday, May 10, 2009

♥♥♥♥♥HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY♥♥♥♥♥


HaHa! I used hearts again in my title. Wish I could color them. Oh well.

Happy Mother's Day! And as Dreama said in the last blog comments....that goes to Moms everywhere....including Mommies with fur-babies!

I am very lucky to still have my Mom with me to be able to celebrate this day with. We usually get her a hanging basket. So does my sister. Terri started this first with ordering the most beautiful hanging baskets from Sweet Adeline's. We have been ordering their baskets and patio pots every year for about 6 years now. Not real sure. Anyway, last year we ordered mom 2, so this year Terri wanted to order them. I had planned on getting mom a plant or something to take over there today, but hubby changed those plans.

He just gave me tickets to see American Idol! I can't wait to see Adam and Allison live! Sweet! But here is the deal....he bought the tickets twice. He grabbed some really good seats up a little bit on the side right next to the stage. Then he tried again just to see what would come up.....FLOOR SEATS!!!!! 18 Rows back! So he grabbed those! My mom and Terri love Idol too, so I am going to give them the other seats.

FUNFUNFUNFUNFUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: