Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MoVie ReVieW

Katie and I went to see Wolverine today. A little disappointed. I was hoping for something a little more dramatic. More like the other two X-Men movies that I really like. Is it two or three? Now I can't remember. Anyway, I really liked the others, and this one was a little cheesy. Katie kept snorting at parts. Snort, snicker, chuckle. It was cheesy. I'm still glad I saw it. I'm wondering though....was that really Hugh Jackman's butt? Or did he have a butt-double? Now that would be a disappointment!
There was a preview for a new Adam Sandler movie. I love how some of these movies follow that old Hollywood tradition of making movies with the same people in it. I find it more amusing to see the same people together. I think it makes it funnier because they already know how to play off each other. This one looks pretty good. And of course I can't remember the name of it.
Afterwards we went to Kohls to spend our Kohls Dollars that we earned a week or so ago. Spend so much money and they give you a certificate to come back and shop some more. Katie had $10 and I had $20. I found a comfy pair of shoes and still had $2.01 left over, so I gave it to Katie for a pair of tennis shoes that she was buying. They were $59.99 and she ended up only paying $17 for them. My shoes were originally $59.99. They were marked down to $17.99. And I paid Zero dollars for them! Zero, zip, nada! Good deal!
Well...the old Hollywood 3 is happening. So far Bea Arthur and Dom DeLouise (sp) have passed away. Was there already a third? Seems like there was another guy. Weird how that happens.
For my blog friends....
Renee Eve...I hope your mom came out of her surgery well.
Dreama....I hope your dad is doing better.
Glynis & Berry.....I'm so sorry. I have been there before. Not Robert, but me. I know how it feels. And it sucks. Big time.
(((HUGS))) to all of my friends. You have been in my thoughts today.....

1 comment:

Renee Eve said...

Thank you Barb, my moms surgery is so far so good, shes still in the SICU (Surgery Intensive Care Unit) I never heard of that before, I thought they just went to ICU, oh I guess we learn something new everyday.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun today shopping, I love to shop when I have money, but I have to be in the mood.


Dreama, you and your family are in my prayers. I know how it is, we went thru that with my grandfather. But he was not a diabetic just poor circulation in his legs, my heart goes out to you sweety. Take care of yourself, like you always tell me.

Glynis, I don't know your story, but I'll send you good thoughts!!!!!

Thank you Barb for all you wonderful comments on my pics of at FaceBook, I do like Facebook so much better, but I had to delete my myspace in order to get to know Facebook.

Well its 2:00 am here I still can't sleep, I know its my Mom, I still worry about her. I wish I could sleep on that couch they had in her room to be with her, but my kids need me more. I will talk with you guys later!!!!!