Friday, May 15, 2009

....to boldly go....


I dropped my phone the other day getting out of the truck, so I took this picture just to make sure it still worked. It does!

This little bunny was hopping all around the back yard on Tuesday at dusk. What a little cutie!


One of my weak moment shoe purchases today.
And the ring I just couldn't live without! Come on....give me a break...it was only $14.00!


Went to see Star Trek with mom today. It was good. I was a huge fan of the show growing up. I can remember actually going up to the TV and kissing James T Kirk. Yep....I admit it....I kissed the TV. But come on....he was hot! LOL!

Stopped by Kohls again. I need to stay away from there. I bought two more pairs of shoes that were on clearance. A pair of black boot type shoes that look really good with jeans, and then another pair of the same shoe I bought last time, but in black. Mom likes the costume jewelry, so we found the ring display, and...oh darn...they were on sale. She bought two and I bought one.
Weak I tell you.....WEAK!!
I wanted to also say Happy Birthday to Bon!!! Hope you have been enjoying YOUR day!

No comments: