Thursday, May 14, 2009

stOp trYIng tO tUrn mE IntO A twIt.....

Glynis and Katie are trying to get me to join Twitter. Sorry guys....but I am just going to have to put my foot down on this one. I can't join one more thing. I have this blog, Facebook, Myspace (which I hardly ever hear from anyone on anymore) and my games that I play daily. One of them, Egg Breakers, if you don't play daily you lose things. So I'm there, everyday, playing not only from my page, but also Kodi and Aly's so that I can send myself extra gifts from their pages! And then there is Hatchlings, Green Patch, the fishy one that I can't remember the name (Blue something), I just started paying attention to my Fairyland, Willie's Sweetshop, 101 Eggs and More.....there is just too much!!!! So sorry G...I know you want me to go to Twitter but I just don't want to add anything else. I will just go there and get all obsessed and follow everyone all the time reading their Twits or Tweats or whatever the hell its called.
I am off for a massage, lunch with my Jenny, and then my hair appt! My grey stripe is extra big this time. And I am going sooner than I used to go too! My mom told me 2 weeks ago that she thinks if I didn't color my hair I would have more grey than she does! Thanks Mom.....

(i dont have time to proof this so excuse any goofs)

3 comments:

Bon'O said...

You know what they say, Barb..."If it ain't one thing, it's your mother!"

word = expeack: "What do you expeack to do over our beautiful 75-85* weekend?"

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Bon...tooo funny!
I think Katie lives by that saying when it comes to me bugging her about stuff....poor kid...

Lets see....this weekdend I "expeack" to go to a 60th b-day party and then spend the rest of whatever time I want to spend on it, doing a deep cleaning of my bedroom and bathroom. I let things get piled up on my dressers. Purses, hair clips and scrunchies. books....whatever else I throw on there. It's a bad habit I need to break. Most of the time I think "It's my room, who cares?" Ummmmmm...hubby cares because it's his room too....
Massage was wonderful....lunch was yummy and fun! Now I have an hour and half to kill before my hair appt.

DreamaTexas said...

I have a Twitter account but rarely get on it any more. I am on FaceBook and not on Myspace much either. I like FaceBook much more because there are games, friends from Germany keep finding me and then there's always that Whabbear guy who follows me from blog to blog calling me a tramp which is fine because that's his term of endearment. LOL
And as you can see I am always a day late reading blogs! I need 25 hour days!