Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bowl-A-Thon

Hubby had his last two Bowl-A-Thons today for Junior Achievement. His total amount raised as of this afternoon is....
Over $95,000!!!!
That is so incredible! He had a goal of $100,000, which I thought was a little high. But he was so close to that. And in this economy to be able to bring in that kind of money, well its just fantastic!
I'm so proud of him....
Not much else to say today. I was so tired last night that I told Robert that I was going to stay home today and do laundry and stuff. I am going to be busy every Saturday the rest of the month, so I wanted to stay home. He was fine with that since he was going to be super busy at the event anyway.

I am not surprised that they are now backing off on causing pandemonium over the flu. This whole thing has been so ridiculous. I don't want to hear one more news report about it. Ugh...

Better move my laundry over....

1 comment:

Glynis said...

WOW! That is amazing fundraising totals! Congrats!!

What the hell is going on with May? I am super busy every weekend this month too.

I heard on the news this morning something about "why are people freaking out so much about the swine flu?" I wanted to scream at the TV, "Because you bastards are stirring this up and causing everyone to be scared to death!" Jerk heads!

Gosh, I feel so much better getting that off my chest. Thanks!

Can't wait til September!!