Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Harrison Ford Watch Is In Affect!!!!

Harrison is in town! They start filming his scenes today downtown. So right now he is within a mile of my office. Maybe 2 miles....but dang.....close enough for me!
I would love to go down there and just hang around outside to try and get a peek of him, but I would never do that. Besides, most likely there are a ton of people hanging around the park across the street doing the same thing. I'm still day dreaming that he will have some lag time between shots and will come down to the Row and walk around and want to tour the house! COME ON OVER HARRISON! LOL!
Alas....it will never happen. So sad.
Our paper is being kinda jerkie about not putting all of their stories online anymore. It's their way of making people buy the paper instead of reading everything online. Don't blame them, but still erks me. So I can't link you to the story that was in the paper today, but there is some kind of video. So here is a link to a little video to watch. I didn't play it here because I can't hear it, so I'm just going to link you to it.
Let me know if it was any good!
http://www.columbian.com/article/20090520/MULTIMEDIA0405/905199989

Have a great day!!!

No comments: