Friday, June 5, 2009

I was bothered most of yesterday morning about the dream I had the night before. I hate when a dream like that seems so real. Like you just had to go through all those conversations again that you didn't want to go through in the first place. I talked to my mom about it on our way to the outlet stores. It helped to get some of it out so that I would stop thinking about it. And then today I got an email from someone here at work that said this.....
There comes a point in your life when you realize:
Who matters,
Who never did,
Who won't anymore...
And who always will.
So, don't worry about people from your past,
there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

I needed to see those words. I feel better now......

2 comments:

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Dreama...
Thank you for your words yesterday. It helped me to read them.
Have a great day!

DreamaTexas said...

That e-mail that you got from work came from a wise soul!
Have a wonderful week end Barb and everyone. See ya on FaceBook. I always go to see what games you are all playing and what new eggs you all find...LOL