Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More Ramblings from a Middle-Aged Woman

Just a little this and that....

Miss CA USA: Good Riddance. I could care less what your beliefs are on the issue of Gay Marriage. I personally do not have a problem with it at all. Who someone marries has no effect on me what-so-ever. My opinion is that not all men and women can get it right, so why not let men and men or women and women get it wrong too? LOL! But where you screwed up was in not doing your job. Being Miss CA USA is a year long commitment to do the things that the Miss CA USA organization selected you to do. So shut up and do your job. You had your entire lifetime to speak your mind and do the appearances you wanted when you had completed your year obligation. So now someone else can do it. Obviously she should have been selected in the first place.

The Old Anti-Semitic Guy: WTF???? Again....keep your idiotic anti-anything rants to yourself! Why do some people feel like they have to kill kill kill to get their point across??? I just do not get it. And the only person he killed was most likely not even Jewish. So what point have you made? You killed a guard. A man there just doing his job, most likely trying to support a family. But you have killed him. You are an ass.

Local 8th Grader: This is so sad. An 8th grade boy was running in his PE class today and collapsed and died. So young, so very sad. The district is making councilors available to not only students, but to the firemen who tried to save his life. How tragic.

Something at least Good: One of the agents at work asked me to make 10 Graduation Cards for her. And she paid me to do it. I of course felt so weird about taking money, so I only charged her $2 a card. I think I have enough supplies at home to do all of the cards. I will check tonight, but I'm sure I can do them with what I have. I already have in mind what I'm going to do. I will share a photo when they are done!

No comments: