Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cookie Baking...Round 2




We have a house full! Katie is here to bake cookies. Mara is on the way. Bryan and Celina are down from Seattle to help put up the house lights. Katie's Timmy is on the way. Needless to say....we will be having pizza delivered for lunch! I have the dough for sugar cookies in the fridge. We are about to start making the dough for choco chip. Then we will start on the Oatmeal. There was even a little bit of snow mixed with rain a few minutes ago. This is going to be a great day. I love having my family all around. I may even do Timmy's No Bake cookies today. MARA IS HERE! LOL! Better get going!
** i look like complete crap in that pic but who cares! i don't! **
***and i made it black and white because of the funny christmas story apron. wanted it to look old! hahaha**

2 comments:

DreamaTexas said...

Barabara...are the cookies baked yet? I have my chocolate soy milk and my hand held out! :0)

DreamaTexas said...

Ooops,..typing to fast. That should have been Barbara. I'm trying to type with a wiggling Pekingese in my lap.... Oh but I imagine I don't have to explain my typo delimmas over here. ;)