Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's a WICKED world!


OMG! We have tickets to see Wicked in April! I'm so excited. I have wanted to see this show really bad. The only thing that could make it better is if I was actually going to see it in NY. But I'm thinking I will not be going to NY anytime in the near future, so Portland it will be.

What a fiasco trying to get the tickets. I like to get Saturday matinee shows my mom. I will sit just about anywhere, as long as a tall guy does not sit in front of me. I try to get Center Boxes in the First Balcony. Mom's favorite place to sit. But nothing was available. I was a little confused because this was the presale. But after I was done I think I figured out what the problem was. I was asking for 6 seats and I think those rows are only 5. I should have searched for 4 and then 2. Katie and Mara could have sat together. We ended up in a center section, first balcony row B. Still really good seats. I asked Katie if I should have tried the 4 and 2 and she said the seats we have are good and this way we can all sit together. Everyone else is happy with the seats, so YAY! But oiy....what a joke trying to get them. First I spent a bunch of time checking for tickets at all of the matinee shows. Then I was given the seats that I wanted and could not remember my password, so I lost them to the time limit. Got them back, and then lost them again because I had to go to my email and get a temp password. Then I lost them when I put in mom's credit card number and it did not match my credit card number on file. And by the way, I do not remember telling them to hold my number on file. I never do that. Oh well. Then I lost them again when I tried to input my mom's credit card number and needed more info, so I had to call her back. But I finally got all of mom's info and the tickets. We are ready to go! I was so frustrated though. And cussing up a storm. I felt bad afterward because mom could tell I was getting frustrated. I think the 4 letter words spewing from my mouth were more than enough of a clue to my frustration!

But all is now well. We have the tickets. We are all happy with the seats.

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

~Barb~

No comments: