Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Little Girl Lost

A 13 year old girl was murdered a mile from my house this weekend. She was walking with a friend and wanted to cut through a field. The friend did not want to go that way, so she went through it alone. There was a homeless sex offender squatting in an abandoned house near there. He saw the girl, tried to rape her, and according to what he said in court today, she laughed at him so he stabbed her to death. I have a hard time believing that a 13 year old girl who is being raped is going to laugh at her attacker. I think its a bunch of bullshit. Robert and I were talking about it last night before we had found out that they had arrested someone. I told Robert that whoever they were looking for most likely has cuts on his hand because most of the time when someone stabs someone to death it is such a violent act that they cut themselves without even knowing they had. Well guess who went back to the scene of the crime, allowed himself to be interviewed by a local TV station with his hand all bandaged? When the reporter asked how he had hurt his hand he gave some lame ass excuse about crashing his bike into a mailbox. Seriously? You fucking expect people to believe that crap? Sorry guys...I'm just so pissed off about this. She was 13. Only 13. This dumbfuck just makes me sick. Anytime something senseless like this happens, it just makes me think about Rick. It makes me have those feelings of ache in my heart. I don't like to feel like this. I want people to stop doing stupid shit like this. I have to end this blog. I just can't talk about this any more......

2 comments:

Adriana said...

(((((((((((((((BARB)))))))))))))))))))

Don't let the stupid idiots make your day or week bad.

That poor girl, but idiots always get caught. He obviously wanted attention and to rile people, he wouldn't have gone back to be interviewed if he hadn't. Don't give him the satisfaction.

I received my degree in the mail today :D It's official!

word: chectin
I ain't seen him today but he chectin late last night.

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Congrats Adri. That is fantastic. I'm so happy for you.
I have been kinda down all day. This guy has just pissed me off so much. Get this....the dumbfuck had a GPS on his ankle so that the county probation could track him, and they had proof that he was there at the time of her death and then he went back and moved her. He fucking had a GPS on him and he still did this! I'm still so pissed. Can you tell?