Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Not Feel'n It.....

I'm being kinda pissy today. I just was not feeling like blogging today. I had a lot of ideas, just did not want to write them. I just talked to Glynis for about an hour or so. It was good to just talk to a friend on the phone. A little girl chit chat. Made me feel better about coming here and putting down some words. I still don't feel like being funny, or being deep. Have I ever been deep on here??? Most likely not. But I decided that since this blog is all about my thoughts at the moment of writing, then well...this is what you get. I have no thoughts. So this is my blog about nothing. My Jerry Seinfeld Blog. A blog about nothing. How am I doing? You see the thing about blogs is that they can just sometimes be about nothing. So today I give you just that. A. Big. Ol. Zero. Nada. Blank. Maybe I'm just tired. I know I'm not PMSing. OK....TMI??? LOL!
I am looking forward to this weekend though. It's Hubby's B-day Friday. We are going camping at the Oregon Coast with friends. The kids may even join us! That would be great fun. I'm hoping they do since it is Mr BarbWa's B-day. He asked for cherry chip cake. Bleck. But it's his choice, so I will make it. But to make up for it, I am making some chocolate chip cookies too! I will spend Thursday doing all of that, and buying his pressie. He wants a new gym bag. I was thinking about adding some fun stuff inside it. Maybe some new workout shorts, and other stuff like movies and his favorite snacks. You know he will need something to work off! If you have not seen my hubby, you should know that the guys does not need to workout for weight loss. He does it for heart health. Sure he has a little beer belly, but it's little! But other than that, there is not an ounce of fat on him. Makes me sick!
So...I found at least a "little" something to write about....even though I was not feeling it. WE all deserve to be a little pissy sometime.....

3 comments:

Adriana said...

I was pissy today too LOL Mom told me that we could go get sushi on Thursday with Kaitlyn - we have to watch her because my bro n SIL work.... When did my birthday turn into a baby sitting gig? LOL Glad mom will be home, but Friday I'm the babysitter. I have to figure out where I want to eat this weekend with everyone. I can't believe I'm going to be 27 in just 2 days... I feel old. hahaha

Tell hubby Happy Birthday :)
Hugs Barb! :)

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Hate to break it you honey....but from now on you will most likely have to spend your birthdays working or something! So enjoy this one! Nothing sucks as bad as a b-day falling on a Tuesday or something! LOL! Its all what you make of it!

Glynis said...

Hey Barb! I didn't know your hubby's birthday is this weekend!

MY hubby's birthday is on Sunday!! I am not sure what we are going to do. We don't have a camper and all day Saturday I am doing a training meeting for the counselors from the au pair agency. I think I am just going to tell Berry to have a free day to do whatever he likes and then while he is gone we can make his cake and cook a special dinner. Of course, in the back of my mind I will also be getting ready for the Oscars!

It was fun to chat with you Barb! Anytime girlfriend!!

Adri...27 is a joy, NOT old!! Enjoy it while you can.

word: brialm
I hope Brialm and Katlie go camping with you to celebrate Roblert's birthday! **hiccup**

;o)