Thursday, February 26, 2009

So Want Hawaii

Journey is playing 3 shows in Hawaii next month. I want to go so bad. I checked out flights yesterday....so not going to happen....The flights were something like $600-$800 per person. BooooHoooo....What could be better then warm Hawaiian sun, laying on a sandy beach, snorkeling in the beautiful blue waters of the Pacific, and rocking to Journey???? Not much in my book! Bummed. Oh well. I can't do every darn thing that I want to do, but I can sure try!
So far they have only posted show dates for Asia, Hawaii and Sacramento. Now Sacramento is totally doable. We could drive there! Not sure if the date conflicts with anything that hubby has scheduled though. I will just have to sit back and wait for the tour to be posted and then see where we can get in a couple shows. We still want to to try to get back to DC this year.
Wicked is only a month away! I'm so excited to see this show. I don't know anything about it, so it will be a great surprise. I'm sure I could get on youtube and see all kinds of videos of the songs, but I want it to be all fresh and new. They are selling tickets to Grease too. I'm just not sure that I want to see this one. I love the movie so much. I can not tell you how many times I have seen that movie. When I was a teen I had the album and I knew every song word for word. I have a feeling I would be disappointed in the musical. I know it came first, but still, the movie just means so much to me.
Has anyone seen it? Can you let me know if it is worth it to go to the musical.

No comments: