Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Train Wreck Called American Idol

OMG....What a bunch of crap I sat through last night. Ugh...Last night has to have been the WORST American Idol show I have ever watched. Horrible. Just horrible. How in the world did 8 of those 12 even make it that far? It made me even more upset that Danny's friend did not make it through. I wish I had paid more attention to his name. Cute black guy with the facial piercings. I thought he had a really nice voice, but he did not make it. Norman did though! Explain that one to me! But last night, I'm sorry, but seriously, what a bunch of crap. I only liked one girl, Alexa (cute tiny gal with blond/pink hair) and 2 or 3 of the guys. Danny, the Braddy Bunch guy and Anoop. Anoop was not his best last night. I have heard him sing better. Braddy though I had never even heard, and he was good. Danny is still my favorite right now. What a train wreck though. All of the girls with the exception of Alexa, were awful. I will be shocked if 2 girls make it through tonight and not 2 guys. I'm not really sure how I like this set up. 3 weeks of this? And only 1 girl 1 guy and a third person make it through. Weird. But I will watch. I was really disappointed in the girls though. Am I wrong? I expected more out of some of them. I don't know if it was nerves or what. And that girl who sang the Police song.....O.M.G. I think that one was the worst of all. Poor thing. It's almost like she got through because of how adorably cute she is. Because she was a horrible singer....at least last night she was. It was so painful I called my sister for support. If I was going to sit there and suffer, I was going to make sure she was going to help me get through it! Or at least make sure she was suffering right along with me!
Guess I will watch tonight to see who makes it through....and I hope no one gets a swan song.....I don't think I could sit through any of that again.....

4 comments:

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Hi G! I just missed you because I was writing the new blog.
Funny sentence!
I don't think I knew Berry's b-day was that close to Robert's! How funny is that?! I have not heard yet from Bryan whether or not they are coming. I hope so. I'm still working on Katie. She wants too, but does not like to sleep on the pull out couch in the trailer. Picky picky! I'll let you know!

Glynis said...

Hi B! I listened to AI last night while I was on the computer and it was awful to listen to!! The thing that gets me is Randy Jackson saying (again!) that this is the most talented group ever.

PULEEZE!

It has to get better or people aren't going to waste their time voting for this crap.

Ask me how I really feel! LOL

DreamaTexas said...

Perhaps Jackie Beat can lend me a wig until this magic marker look disappears out of my hair.

Note to self..Self do not get distracted with hair color on head. After 30 minutes your hair will turn Goth black. Arghh! :(

I have not been watching American Idol much at all but I like the singing of the guy whose wife past away right before his try outs if I listened to the story correctly.

Have a great evening ladies!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

LOL Dreama! You poor thing....Hope the hair lightens up a little...Danny is the guy you are referring too. He is my fav. They have announced 2 people so far....still waiting.

G....It was not a good show last night. I hope it gets better.....