Friday, July 10, 2009

Bubba's Blog

Bryan started a weight loss blog. He wants people to read it and either join him, or just keep him in line. He knows that if he goes public with this journey it will keep him on it and honest.
He is buying a "sweat" suit to work out in. He said that a teacher in high school worked out in one and lost a lot of weight. I told him that if it works for him I would buy one too to go out walking in. So we'll see.....
His blog can be found in the link to the right....
the 180 project

4 comments:

DreamaTexas said...

Good luck Bryan with the weight loss. My sister bought the weight loss suit. She says it works. I have my weights and pilates ball sitting here. I need to tone up more than lose weight. Two friends of mine lost a good deal of weight following the cabbage soup and high fiber diets.
Have a great week end everyone!

DreamaTexas said...

And if you noticed I used the words "sitting here" which means not being used, just stared at!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

LOL Dreama!
I'm thinking about the suit just to try it out while walking. Bryan told me you need to run....I said walking IS like running to me!
And I don't think Hubby would like me very much if I started eating a bunch of cabbage......

Frank Dux said...

Thanks Dreama!