Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WTS Bryan????

**had to upload this lolcat because....well...it cracks me up**

My son hates me. He posted a comment on yesterday's blog saying how he is glad to not be living at home anymore because then he doesn't have to be around pissed momma. WTS?? Ingrateful little sh*t! Who raised you to be like that? Not me....oh yeh....Katie raised you! I do not take credit for anything other than birthing you. I went through hell....HELL I TELL YOU....to bring you into this world! And all you do is hate on me...............
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
i love you again :-)

It's gonna be another hot one today. We set an all time record for hottest day ever recorded in Vancouver with a temp of 106*. I heard that some where in the area it got as hot as 112*, but that has not been made official. The hottest official temp in the area yesterday was 110* in Tigard, OR. The news last night was saying that we could reach 106* again today, or higher. They think it will reach 107*
Crazy Crazy weather here this year. With the tons of snow this Winter and now record heat.
Very weird.....

2 comments:

Frank Dux said...

Oh mom. You know it's all outta love.

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

whatever...i know you ran away to seattle with your girlfriend right after graduation just to get out of my suffacating grasp....i get it...i'm over it....i think....
:-)