Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MJ Memorial...Adam....Nails


I watched some of the Memorial for Michael Jackson today. I teared up when Brooke was speaking and again when Jermaine sang. So sad. I had to leave for my hair appt, so I turned on CNN on Sirius radio and listened on the way. I was early, so I sat out in the parking lot listening. So sad. I broke up when Paris spoke. I don't think I could have handled seeing that beautiful little girl cry over her lost daddy. Broke my heart. Regardless of what became of Michael Jackson these past years, his music will remain, and he will always be loved by his friends, family and fans.

Bon....I will check out that link you gave me. Gawd...I hope Adam and Allison tour!

Check out my nails. I don't know what to do with them. I need to trim them, and I have a gift certificate for either a mani or pedi. I want to have a French Mani, but the place I have the gift cert. for needs something like 2 week notice. So now I'm thinking I should make an appt before we go to Hawaii for the French Mani, and for now just trim them and paint them red. What do you think????

No comments: