Monday, July 27, 2009

on the road again......

JOURNEY Boise, ID 07/26/2009
Heart Boise, ID 07/26/2009

Headed home. We have 8 hours sitting on our butts to look forward too. oiy....
JOURNEY & Heart were great last night. Will update and load a photo if any of them are any good. I need a better "non-professional" camera to take pictures at shows. My camera is great for outdoor shots, but sucks at indoor ones. I was getting pissed. Oh well. As hubby says "It is what it is."
I have a little bit of stuff to do inside the trailer, and then we hit the road! Can't wait to get back....I start to miss home by the end of the week.....




** Updated**




Hubby made good time and we got home at 2:30. Talked to Katie, played with the kitties and cleaned out the trailer. All in 100* temps.....ugh....We are now relaxing with cold drinks. I have to head up to the store, but I will wait until later when it cools down...if it ever does....It's nice to be home even though we had a fantastic trip with wonderful friends. It's our turn to plan the BBG Group trip. Since Scott and Jody live in Oregon, the trip they planned was in Oregon. Marlin and Cindy are in Idaho, so that is where we just were. Now we have to plan for next years trip somewhere here in Washington. Hopefully we can keep up with the others and plan a good trip!

No comments: