Friday, July 17, 2009

Playing with my new toy....

I have been adding my favorites to the new netbook today. It takes so long to do that. Favorites as in all my Hatchlings baskets. I still want to add a lot more, but I have enough in there for now. If I have some free time next week while camping I will add some more.
We leave tomorrow morning to go to McCall ID for a week. Can't wait for the boat ride! Too bad it is towards the end of the week.
Did I mention that we end the trip with a JOURNEY concert?! SWEEEEET!!!! They are playing in Boise on Sunday the 26th w/Heart! I have to say that may be the best night of the trip!
I will blog and upload pictures daily until we move to the smaller campsite that does not have cell phone coverage. That means no boat trip photos until we get to Boise.
Later!!!!

2 comments:

Adriana said...

safe travels!!!

Bon'O said...

...and have fun. Good thing I'm no longer a workin' girl. I'd be quite jealous...You two seem to have way more vacay's than the average bears.