Sunday, July 26, 2009

Last Day ends with JOURNEY

Today is the last day of our vacation....well that is if you don't count the 8 hour drive tomorrow. That's not much of a "vacation day" ! And it will be a hot hot hot drive. We spent the morning cleaning the trailer and getting caught up online. Cindy stopped by to pick up a couple cd's of hubby's photos. I'm just going to upload mine when I get home. It's easier that way. My mini laptop doesn't have a spot for the memory card, so I have to upload them on hubby's computer and his wants to load all of them every time instead of just looking at them and selecting the new ones. So I stopped doing that and will just wait.
Tonight is JOURNEY. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! It's outdoors so it will be a hot night, but we can't wait! We wont' be back to the trailer until midnight or so...so I will not blog about the show until we get home sometime late on Monday!

No comments: