Saturday, March 27, 2010

everything new is old again.....

I did it.
I colored my hair back to what it was before.
Kinda.
Robert said it is still lighter than when we got married.
He said it was almost black then.
I think it just seems so dark to me because I have been a blond for about 8 years.
I'm very happy with it!
Of course, I think it looks way better in person.
I am not photographic at all.....
But I still wanted you to see the new old me :-)



I can't believe that I'm showing you what
I let my hair get to.
Look at that gray!

And here is the new old me :-)

2 comments:

Mary/MI said...

I think you look cute, light hair or dark! I do like it your new way because it is a nice contrast to your skin. I am glad you didn't chose red or green lol!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

hahahaha! NEVER!
it's still a lot lighter than my natural color....actually....i call it my "birth" color. my natural color now is 80% gray! thanks for the compliment. it amazes me how much my eyes pop now. the blue looks so much bluer and my eyebrows look darker too. all because of a hair color change. whodathunkit!