Sunday, March 21, 2010

iMAC'n

I bought myself an iMAC yesterday. Oh my gawd...it's so much faster than the dinosaur I was using. I just have to get used to the smaller keyboard and the mouse. So far I have not been having any problems. When farming though, it tends to not accept the click and I have to do it again. Or it wants to move over when I'm trying to do something. I think it's just touchy and I will get used to it. I love it though! Huge beautiful screen, lots of fun stuff to do with it. Can't wait to really get in it and start messing around with photos and stuff. The mouse and keyboard are bluetooth, so there are no cords getting in the way. Did I say how HUGE the screen is?!?!?! I decided that I didn't need the 27" screen, but I did get the 21". I love it! I could have gone smaller, but why? I wanted something nice that I would have for a really long time. I think this is it. And I'm so happy that I bought it :-)

No comments: