Friday, March 5, 2010

T*G*I*to the freaking*F!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I just say how freaking happy I am that it is Friday? Can I???
I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY THAT IT IS FRIDAY!
I have been so busy.
I know that's a good thing.
It makes my days go by faster.
But....
I have noticed that I am getting grumpy.
I used to get this way when I worked full time before.
It's because I'm tired.
Yes...
I stay up late.
Yes....
I eat poorly.
Yes....
I am not exercising.
Yes....
My back is freaking tight.
Another reason why I don't like to work full time.
(Karen if you are reading this...ignore ignore!!!!)
See....I'm a Grump-Butt.
I'm OK with this. I'm just tired and venting. It's only for one more month, and I actually volunteered to do this, so I really can't complain. And I'm loving the extra money.
I'm just tired.
And....
grumpy.

2 comments:

Mary/MI said...

That's what you get for being young lol! I am OLD and retired and loving every bit of it! Your day will come and you will wonder how you ever had time for work! Keep on keeping on! Enjoy your "youthful days"!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

Oh I was "retired" for 3 years. I loved it when I had stuff to do because Bryan was still in school. But once he graduated, I was super bored. It will be better when hubby and I are both retired and we are off doing whatever we want!