Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Well....Now I just don't feel like it....

I was going to try to get in a bunch of movies before the Oscars on Sunday. The ones that have been nominated for awards. But now I just don't feel like doing as many as I was going to. OK...I'm only skipping one. Tonight I am going to go see The Young Victoria. It's not up for any major category awards, such as Best Movie of any of the acting ones, but it is up for 3 awards....Art Direction, Costume and Makeup. I was going to go and see Up in the Air after that, but now I don't feel like it. I will wait until that one is on cable. Tomorrow I will go and see Avatar. I have to see that one in the theater in 3D. And then Friday night I am going to watch The Hurt Locker onDemand. The rest of the other movies where major people are nominated are not even playing here. Oh well. I don't think they will win, so not a big deal. Will just have to catch those on cable too.
So I will let you know how The Young Victoria is. I love period films!

No comments: