Saturday, March 13, 2010

Go ask Alice......

Went to see Alice in Wonderland today.
It was good.
I didn't think the 3D was as good as Avatar. Could have been my glasses.
Things that I thought were suppose to be floating in front of me weren't.
They ended up kinda blurry instead.
Other than that.....it was a creepy, and yet humorous, Tim Burton movie.
I'm a little tired of Johnny Depp always acting the same though.
I need to see him in something besides Pirates.
This was almost the same as that.
Funny....but tiring.
Helena Bonham Carter was super funny as the Queen of Hearts.
And I thought Anne Hathaway was funny too as the over-the-top-sweetness White Queen.
It was funny how she was faking her floaty overtly feminineness.
I found that quite funny.
And also when the Mad Hatter would be rambling and then just say "Fez"
Had to be there I guess.
It was good.
Creepy.
Like Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. Oiy....Creepyness.
They looked like little mini fat bald Napoleon Dynamites.
But in a funny way...
I guess....

1 comment:

Mary/MI said...

Great critique. I will have to check it out. You made it sound interesting.