Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday is Friday in my world.....again!

ahhhhhhhhh......
Today is my Friday.
From now on.....again!
I am so so so happy that I get to have my 4 day weekends back.
It was not only a long 3 months of working full time, but a long extended year of working on Friday.
It was OK.
I did like having Tuesday off.
But I have said this before and I am saying it again.....
I do not like to work on Friday!
I'm so freaking spoiled and I don't care.
We are going to be able to go out camping a lot more now.
We hardly went out last year at all.
I don't think Robert and I went out in the trailer for a weekend alone all year.
Not that I can remember.
We were always camping with other people.
Nothing wrong with that.
But sometimes you just need to get away for weekend by yourself.
I'm really looking forward to it :-)

Been thinking of Mary today.
I hope everything went well and she is home safe recovering.

Happy (Wednesday) FRIDAY!

1 comment:

Mary/MI said...

Your enthusiasm is catching lol! I feel your happiness!I am happy for you & hubby! Hell, I am happy happy happy lol!! Watch out world, here comes happy Barbara!!