Friday, March 12, 2010

I am now the proud owner of a Castle!

OK....it's a FarmVille castle...but it's still mine!
Very cool too.
I put my white houses in storage and sold a couple barns to get the other ones.
I think the graphics on some of the newer items are so much better.
I really like the French style barn with the ivy around it.
Gawd....
I'm such a geek.
I noticed the other day that you could buy FarmVille game cards and redeem them for FV cash or coin.
Why anyone would BUY FV coins is beyond me. I have over 3 million just sitting there.
I only seem to use that on the crops.
Everything that I want to buy seems to be only available with the FV cash.
That my friends is how they sucker you into putting REAL money into the game.
But I'm having fun with it.
So who cares.
Anyway.....
I saw those FV game cards the other day.
They are like gift cards.
Today I got an email from them saying where you can buy them.
So I forwarded the email to Katie, Bryan and Robert and said that would be an easy b-day gift for me.
So far Katie and Bryan said that they are not going to support my addiction.
Damn kids......
Guess I will just have to look for them myself....

2 comments:

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

from yesterday...
Mary...eeek! Hope you guys made it on time!

Mary/MI said...

I loved this blog! I guess I am a geek too lol! I would never pay for any game on FB, so there must still be hope for me lol!! Your farm is beautiful! I love the French theme too and can't wait until mine is finished.

btw, yes we all made it, but were sooo sick!