Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Seriously? You think you are known by just your first name?

Lindsey Lohan is sueing E-Trade for one of their hilarious baby commercials for the Super Bowl. The one where the boy baby is webcam talking with his girlfriend baby and she wants to know why he didn't call her. Then she asks if that "milkaholic Lindsey" was there. And a baby girl pokes her head in the screen and says "Milka-wha???" Yeh, that ad. I had no idea that was about Lindsey Lohan. I didn't know she known by only her first name? Or that she was a milkaholic. Did you know Lindsey Lohan was a milkaholic? News to me. It's also news to me that she thinks everyone knows her by her first name only. Guess that means that everyone is always confused when you are talking about Jennifer. You know...Jennifer. I love her! Don't you! And Jessica! She is so talented. But do you know who I really don't care for? Kathy. **shiver** She gives me the creeps. Don't you agree? Oh...but I love me some Matt, Brad, John and Dave!

1 comment:

Mary/MI said...

I read in today's paper that she was
suing them, I just didn't know why. Now that is down right stupid! I had no idea who they were talking about either! In that case the Bible better watch out cuz I know they use my name alot! ijs LOL!