Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sandra....Leave the lying cheating JERK!

"Sandy can't you see
I'm in misery (poor baby)
We made a start
now were apart (because you are a lying cheating bastard)
There's nothing left for me (damn right!)
Love has flown
all alone I sit and wonder why-yi-yi-yi
Why, you left me
oh Sandy (ummm news flash...she left because you CHEATED with a SKANK!)

Sandy my darling
you hurt me real bad (excuse me? the only thing that should be hurting is your nuts that she kicked!)
You know it's true
but baby you gotta believe me (she will NEVER believe another thing that comes out of your lying cheating mouth)
When I say I'm helpless without you (maybe you should have thought of that before you thought with just your dick)
Love has flown
all alone I sit, I wonder why-yi-yi-yi
Why, you left me
oh Sandy" (do i really need to point out again to you why she left?)

I have had these words to Sandy from Grease in my head ever since I heard about Jesse James making THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF HIS PATHETIC LIFE!
I'm just sick over it. Like it really should be affecting me, but when you think that someone is truly in love, and then you find out that they were cheated on, it just makes me feel sick. Maybe it all stems from my dad having cheated on my mom. To anyone who knew them, you thought they were completely in love. My parents were always kissing and hugging in the kitchen, and then all of a sudden he acted like he hated her all along. It was a confusing time for not only my mom, but us kids too. So when I think that there is a rare Hollywood couple who are really in love, and then he cheats, it just makes me feel sick.
And sad.
And confused.
I just check on imdb to see how many Sandra Bullock movies I have seen. It's a lot. 25. Here they are....
The Blind Side *
All About Steve
The Proposal *
Premonition *
The Lake House *
Miss Congeniality 2
Crash
Two Weeks Notice *
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Siterhood *
Murder by Numbers *
Miss Congeniality *
28 Days
Forces of Nature
Practical Magic *
Hope Floats
Speed 2
In Love and War *
A Time to Kill
The Net
While You Were Sleeping *
Speed
Demolition Man
The Thing Called Love
The Vanishing
Love Potion #9
I think you can say that I like her work....
* my favorites *

3 comments:

Mary/MI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary/MI said...

Barb, I hadn't heard about it! It makes me sick too! What is up with these men (Tiger)! They have beautiful wives! I am an ugly duckling, but my hubby keeps his "man thing" in his pants. As a matter of fact,I even kid him about his cheating on me and he gets mad. He has 5 brothers and they are all loyal and hard working men. Sisters are the same. Never could hurt their loved ones. I'm not saying Mr Mary wouldn't, cheat if
say, Jennifer Lopez threw herself on him, but then, who knows what I would do if Bon J or G. Clooney begged to have their way with me! Really lol!!!!
ps sorry for the delete,my spelling was sooo bad!(prolly still is lol)

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

LOL! Oh Mary.....I would cheat with George too!