Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Saturday :-)

I don't want to do anything today.
I had intended on making cards today.
But I'm just not feeling it.
And I have a butt-load to do.
**deep sigh**
I seriously just took in a deep breath and sighed.
I don't want to make cards.
But I should.
ugh.....
I just want to be lazy today.
I at least put my clothes away.
I have been so good lately, but when we came back from the beach last weekend I just laid my clean clothes that I didn't wear at the end of my bed on the trunk. Woo Hoo! That was a run on sentence! And I'm not gonna change it! OK...I changed it. I took out about 3 words that were repeats.
Because you know how goodly my grammar be!
As the week went on, I would take off my work clothes and then pile them on top of the others on the trunk. It was pretty high.
So I put those away.
And now I am washing clothes.
Bleck.
That means I will have to put away more clothes.
Double bleck.
Fine.....
I will go get out my card stuff.
It feels like work though.
Usually its fun.
Today it feels like work.
But I'll do it.
Whatever.....
If you happen to stop by today...
I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
** updated - I got all nine cards done! **

2 comments:

Mary/MI said...

Bleck and double bleck lol! I wash my clothes the second I walk in the door. My unused cloths get put away. It is a ritual I force on myself! It has to be the worst part of traveling eh?
I now have to re-pack for my Vegas trip!

Barbara_in_COviaWA said...

You little world traveler you! LOL!
I know I know....I should just do it. My hubby is like that. He puts everything away right away. He even does laundry mid week! MID WEEK!!!! I thought the rule was laundry is done on the weekends, and only when you are out of undies.
:-)