Monday, August 10, 2009

all is calm....

Not much going on in my little world today. Been waiting to hear from Bryan about when his surgery will be. Need to be able to tell work when I will be going up to Seattle to take care of him. Have I said what he is having done? Apparently he broke his clavicle and separated his shoulder years ago during football. But the wonderful doctors at Vancouver Clinic never took an x-ray or anything to check it out. All they did was give him a shot of cortisone and called it good. That made the pain go away for a few months, but it healed all wrong and now they have to remove the end of his collar bone so that it stops from rubbing on the joint and tendons....or something like that.....OK...there are some weird girls up on the front porch here at work goofing off or taking pictures or something. Hey chickies...this is an office and I'm blogging here! OK, I think they just left.....nope they just moved to a different spot. I have no idea why they would want to use our porch. The grass is all dead because of the roofing job going on, so I would think the background of the shot would not look the greatest. Move along ladies.....
Anyway...not much happening.

No comments: