Tuesday, August 18, 2009

i needz a nappy

i'm pooped. i was suppose to have a massage today.....she didn't show.....kinda like what i have done to her a couple times. although the last time i forgot i still paid her. i do kinda remember her saying that there may be a conflict with the date....but i thought she was going to call and reschedule if there was. oh well.....totally bummed though because i really needed it. my feet are killing me from the walking...and so is my back. its just stiff.....so a massage would have really helped. last night when i was walking with terri and missy, all of a sudden it felt like i was stung by a bee on my back. i asked terri to check down my shirt to see if there was a bee. nope. it hurt....but not for long. guess i'm just old......that friggen sucks man.......




and im still sleepy......

No comments: