Friday, August 28, 2009

theres never enough money.....

Why is it that every time I'm saving money for a trip I find a buttload of things I want to spend money on? I have been saving money for our Hawaii trip next month and I keep finding things to spend money on. Things that I need....and many things that I don't need. Like the Lia Sophia jewelry that I am going to order. Don't need it....but I want it! I have a hard time passing up great deals. And let me tell you...this is a great deal! So I am spending money on that. This weekend I want to go to Michaels and buy some card stock. They are having a great sale on paper. Do I need paper? Probably not. Will I use it??? Hell ya! The ad was showing some really cool colors. Gawd....I'm a sucker for scrapbook/card paper. We are also taking orders for our fund raiser cookbooks at work. They are $10 to get them from the printer. We get $5 off of each book to donate to the organization that we picked. And the corporate foundation will match some of the funds that we raise. So far we are looking at between $5000-$6000 dollars that we will be donating! Pretty awesome. So I ordered 10 books. There is another $100 that I'm spending before Hawaii. But that is for a good cause. So I'm cool with that money being spent. Besides....I keep telling hubby that I just want to lay around the pool/ocean/cute shirtless tanned Hawaiian guys. That won't cost much :-)

No comments: