Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy 26th Anniversary



Today is Mr Barb_WA and my 26th Anniversary. The day has started with a beautiful card that he had one of his peeps make. On the inside is one of our wedding pictures and the words to Journey's song After All These Years. I love it. He also left me $5 to get a mocha! Sweet! HAHAHAHA! Yep....I can be bought for only $4.99....+ a penny. Right now he is starting his day off in a golf tournament. I think this one benefits Junior Achievement. Then he will get to relax the rest of the day. I was suppose to get to relax for the entire day, but I have to work. Argh......It's OK.....extra money for Hawaii next month. Tonight we are celebrating with an Italian dinner downtown. Really good little local place. We are NOT exchanging gifts because of Hawaii, so I have not bought him anything and he better not have bought me something. But if he did....well....I'm not gonna turn it down :-)

No comments: